Tuesday 11 November 2008

Ipswich knitterati - November


A very busy meeting. We all huddle upstairs around the table. Lots of talk, lots of laughter. Lizzie brings Edu to teach him to knit - two days before their wedding. Gasps and good wishes fill the air. A new, very expectant knitter reveals accidentally that Anne and I were born in the same hospital in the East End of London. There is a beautiful baby blanket knitted in mitred squares to be admired along with a new project in Rowan Cocoon::note to self, find pattern that will need that yarn::Clive, gently, corrects my earlier post to say he knits wombs not wounds. I visit Ravelry and admire his handiwork.
I arrive home, having knit a few rows on the Debbie Bliss placemats, full of inspiration and ideas for my future knitting projects and so happy to have spent time in such good company.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails