Sunday 8 March 2009

A Letter

I asked and was given a letter.


I shall give you ten for this m:


::first::




::Mersea Island::my home::grey::beautiful::a place for reflection::




::second::


::Moon::Lantern moon::miracle movers::


::the third::





::Musings::material moments::

::the fourth::




::Memories::Miss York::you never forget your first teacher::


::the fifth::


::markers::macabre and metal::

::a sixth::
::Magazines::for mooching and meandering and inspiration::


::the seventh::

::Masks::mysterious and momentous::Venice::the city of dreams::


::an eighth::



::Making::a need to create in so many mediums::


::the ninth::


::Medieval::manuscripts::materials::mystics::music::their gardens::their herbs::their healing::their wisdom::poetry::prose and plays::

::last not least my ten::

::Macro::my photography::my method of communication::in minute detail::
I have a letter and it is your's for the asking.

Thank you to Vicky at Crobbles.









2 comments:

Crobbles said...

Perfect :-)

Teresa Parkins said...

Thank you, I really enjoyed doing this.

Related Posts with Thumbnails