Wednesday 18 February 2009

Reading All About It






  • Spoilt for choice but mine would be:

  • Rowan Magazine for:

Stylishness

Designs

Home projects

  • Yarn Forward for:

Style

Patterns

Reviews

Tales from a Yarn Shop

  • Debbie Bliss for:

Beautiful Style

Blissful Life

Home Projects (loving The White House)

  • The Knitter for:

Glossiness

The Knitter Loves

Book Reviews

Patterns

Masterclass

The Knitter Giveaway (surely I must win)

  • My choices are influenced by modernity, glossiness, beautiful patterns both for clothes and the home. I also want my magazine to look at some non-knitting related things.



2 comments:

Esther said...

I bought the first issue of the Knitter and haven't got the second yet. In the same way I still have to get the next YF - what a great selection!

Teresa Parkins said...

Hi Esther - I think it's worth getting two or three issues before making up your mind because they can vary a lot. I love your blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails