Saturday 23 August 2008

Cotton and Cloud knocks me over


This week I have been shopping over on Etsy and found this seller after seeing her work on Lime & Violet's Daily Chum. I sent off for the two smaller pouches which are perfect for knitters. They arrived the next day and were absolutely beautifully made. The smaller one I will use for stitch markers. It has a metal clip which will make it perfect for clipping onto jeans or my workbag so that it is always there ready to be used. The larger pouch has all my accessories for the current project: scissors, row counter, nail file, hand cream and other bits.
Then as I was so pleased I went back and saw this perfect small project bag and had no hesitation in hitting the put in cart button. When it arrived it was every bit as good as I had hoped.
You must go and see her etsy shop and visit her blog at www.cottonandcloud.blogspot.com - what a great bit of online shopping this week.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails