Monday 4 November 2013

Change is in the Air



::We are still enjoying some lovely, sunny and mild Autumn days but there is definitely a drop in the temperature which means that knitting and spinning take on a different feel::

::It now feels like time to start thinking about knitting things which will help keep me warm when I'm out walking or gardening::

::Time to abandon the summer knitted top I had started and to think about what I have in my stash that needs my attention::



::I have these beautiful natural sheep colours to make a lap blanket::


::or this dark Titus yarn from Baa Ram Ewe for a cable project::
::it might be one of many other projects in the pipeline but whatever it turns out to be I must definitely finish this year's Hallowe'en themed knit which is this long lace scarf knitted in Gnome Acres Witches Brew laceweight yarn::


::This is the month to enjoy Wovember which is all about the beauty of wool::There is so much to love about Autumn::

2 comments:

Jen said...

Happy Wovember ! :) I can't wait to see your natural shades blanket too....

Sara Millis said...

I love the idea of a natural blanket... really beautiful shadings.
Sx

Related Posts with Thumbnails