Monday 12 August 2013

Tea and knitting




::I love to have a cup of tea when I am knitting and at the moment I am enjoying the different flavours of Tea Forte::

::today I am going to have Vienna Cinnamon as there is a definite change in the feel of the season as we head towards Autumn:: 

::sitting outside to spin or knit the birds are singing once more and the atmosphere is one of transition::

::I saw a huge ripe blackberry on Sunday and the plums in the garden are turning red so I suppose it is natural to start thinking of all the lovely things to come::

::in the meantime, of course, there is still the beautiful summer days to spend outside gardening then settling down on the swing to spend a pleasant afternoon reading, sewing, knitting or spinning::

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails