We had somewhere new to meet.
Isaacs a beautiful beamed medieval building on the waterfront in Ipswich.
The sounds of joyful voices embedding themselves into the being of the building as row upon row of knitting and crocheting grew from our needles.
A celebration on my return home.
Interesting comments on this Youtube about graffiti knitting. Perhaps it is possible to knit scarves for the homeless as well as getting out there and having fun too. As a knitter and a keen fan of Banksy I find it a great art form.
You can join Knitta Please in London on 20th February at 10 am at the Royal Festival Hall Cafe for some guerrilla knitting action.
Tales from a Yarn Shop
Home Projects (loving The White House)
The Knitter Loves
The Knitter Giveaway (surely I must win)
- for moments of quiet to sift and sort
my knitting mind....
- for inspiration to finish the embroidery on the two sets of cupcake mittens made for Karen's beautiful daughters....
- for steady growth on the tweedie knitted cardigan....for
assurance that the guage is as it should be....
- for time to ponder the wisdom of those
who podcast.... who make me laugh and feel inspired....
- for everyone to enjoy the last meeting
at Purl & Co for Ipswich Knitterati on Thursday....
- for time to create a meaningful space
in my workroom for intentions knitting....
- for the fog to clear so that I
can find the answers to the February Unicorn Quest....