Saturday 7 February 2009

A Wish List



A wish list inspired by Yarncollector.

This week I wish...


  • for moments of quiet to sift and sort
    my knitting mind....

  • for inspiration to finish the embroidery on the two sets of cupcake mittens made for Karen's beautiful daughters....
  • for steady growth on the tweedie knitted cardigan....for
    assurance that the guage is as it should be....
  • for time to ponder the wisdom of those
    who podcast.... who make me laugh and feel inspired....
  • for everyone to enjoy the last meeting
    at Purl & Co for Ipswich Knitterati on Thursday....
  • for time to create a meaningful space
    in my workroom for intentions knitting....
  • for the fog to clear so that I
    can find the answers to the February Unicorn Quest....

A wish list, a knitting wish list.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails