Saturday 11 October 2008

Little Pumpkins Socks



Getting in the spirit of Hallowe'en. A time for mischief and magic and little pumpkins socks.

::Regia Silk Sock Yarn::
::50 g::
::200m::
::55% new wool::20% silk::25% polyamide::
::2.25mm Knitpicks dpns::
::Knitpicks small ridged cable needle::

Pattern free on Ravelry by Sheepaints (Sabine Rupert). The link to her site will give you the option to print the pattern as a pdf file in American English.

I heard about this pattern whilst listening to the Stash and Burn podcast and when I saw this lovely pale pumpkin coloured yarn at my local yarn shop I knew I was going to cast on.

From ghoulies and ghosties and long-legged beasties
And things that go bump in the night,
Good Lord, deliver us!
CORNISH PRAYER

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails